Procreate is a drawing app that is exclusively meant for Apple users. It is an iPad application that works flawlessly with the help of an Apple pencil. The user interface of the application is commendable. It has an easy colour picker and there are 136 brushes available.
1. Affinity Designer: This is one of the free apps like Procreate which can be accessed with the help of Apple pencil. It is an application that gives a feel of painting with paint and paper. It has a library of features that does the work of enhancing the creativity that lies within. You can also find various types of brushes ink, pencils, pastels, etc. Once you complete your drawing you can have a copy of the file in a format that is feasible for you.
2. Adobe illustrator draw: Check this application out. It runs on Android devices. It is an application that is loaded with amazing features for drawing enthusiasts. It can help you zoom your drawing and even notice the fine intricate detailing work. You can prepare drawings by choosing various customization options are available in the application such as pens, pencils, crayons, etc. This can also be used by iPad users. It can be used in smartphone devices and later on one can also use the photoshop features on the desktop. Practice for perfect for fine edits and impactful drawing.
3. ArtRage: Art Rage is a software meant for professional painting and drawing. It is an app like Procreate and Krita. It can also be used on your Mac computer and another iOS device. With a wide range of features, the application comes with an amazing opportunity for people who want to try virtual drawing. You can find options for papers, pencils, colors, rollers, pastels, crayons, Canvas, etc.
4. ArtFlow: It is a powerful free apps like Procreate that has a lot of brushes many layer features and colour blending features. This is certified as one of the choicest applications on the Google Play Store. You can use your drawing piece and even transfer them to your storage in the format of your choice.
5. Ibis Paint: If you are looking for a fun app that can give you a lot of thrilling features then this is the one. Even kids can use this application because it has got a simple user interface with fun features. There are various filters and several brushes. Users can also blend various colours and even record the process of drawing. There are various ruler features in this application as well as in Krita. If you want to create an impactful picture using all your drawing skills, then do not miss out on the features of this application.
6. Layer Paint HD: it is an Android application like Procreatethat comes up with plenty of features to create amazing pictorial pieces virtually. These tons of features can bring a huge difference to your creativity. This application can help you enhance your creative skills by giving you various prospects for or better creation. You can even use the features of Photoshop by exporting your work in this application as a PSD. With a lot of handy features and even keyboard shortcuts you can make your drawings incredible.
7. Linea Sketch: It is one of the easiest applications to use on the iPad while drawing. You never know how your creativity flows and shapes up something that you might not ever have thought of. Drawing is not just a mood uplifter but it is also irrelevant to think to go after if you are looking to fit in in today's corporate scene. The pictorial representations through drawing leave an unending impact on the viewers. Using this application you can create impeccable drawing pieces using colours. The application will also recommend colours that can go well with your drawing like Procreate. Hence, this is one of the strongly recommended drawing applications as an alternative to Procreate.
8 Autodesk SketchBook: This is a paid application that can be used by Android and iOS users. It provides various scopes for the users including colour choices brushed prices pen and pencil tips choices as well as filters.
Drawing is creative work and when you are doing that virtually you need an application that provides you with enough scope to give your best. Your work can be observably different when you work with the help of an application that has a smooth user interface with a lot of tools to explore.