One of the most beautiful faces of Bollywood, according to many fans and critics, is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She is also the former winner of the Miss World pageant. Aishwarya made her Bollywood debut alongside Bobby Deol in the 1997 film Aur Pyar Ho Gaya. She got recognition after her role in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. She is a Bollywood star today and has delivered blockbusters like Mohabbatein, Dhoom 2, and many more.
According to Times Now, Aishwarya Rai has a net worth of ₹258 crore. Not only that, reportedly, the actor also has an annual income of ₹15 crore. With a successful career like hers, it is not shocking that this superstar had made it big in her life. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is also known to have many expensive outfits and cars that most of have always dreamed of having.
1. According to Times Now, her wedding ring is said to cost around ₹50 lakh. Not only the ring, but her wedding saree reportedly cost about ₹70 lakh.
2. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan reportedly owns a Mercedes Benz s500. The car reportedly costs around ₹2.73 crore.
3. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's second car is a Bentley CGT. The luxurious car is said to cost about ₹3.12 crore.
4. The former Miss World and Devdas actor is known to have a villa in Sanctuary Falls in Dubai. The villa is reportedly very gorgeous and luxurious. It is said to have a swimming pool and a private theatre. According to sources, these villas come fitted with a Scavolini designer kitchen outfitted with Miele appliances. The villa reportedly costs around ₹15.6 crore.
5. Apart from a luxurious villa in Dubai, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan also owns an apartment in Bandra. The ₹30 crore apartment is reportedly a spacious apartment located in a popular area in Bandra.
Apart from her Bollywood journey, Aishwarya Rai reportedly invested in a Bengaluru startup called Ambee. This firm uses data to measure metrics like air quality, according to regulatory documents sourced from business intelligence platform Paper.vc.
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.