Aparshakti Khurana has recently made a place for himself in the film industry like his brother, Ayushmann Khurrana. He made his debut in Nitesh Tiwari’s Dangal, which also earned him the Filmfare nomination for Best Male Debut. He had started his career as a radio jockey.
On the other hand, his elder brother Ayushmann Khurrana is counted amongst one of the most versatile actors in Bollywood today. He debuted with Shoojit Sircar’s critically and commercially acclaimed film, Vicky Donor. He is widely known for his performances in films such as Bala, Dream Girl, Article 15, Andhadhun, etc.
Both the Khurranas seem to share an immensely close bond with each other. Even with their busy schedules, the two are often seen spending time with each other. Aparshakti has revealed on various occasions that he has a huge amount of respect and love for his elder brother.
In a recent interview with a leading entertainment portal, Aparshakti said that he respects Ayushmann and even calls him bhaiya. He revealed that Ayushmann has guided him throughout his entire journey in the entertainment industry. Even Ayushmann has always spoken fondly about his younger brother. In a recent post on Instagram by Ayushmann Khurrana for Aparshakti Khurana’s birthday, he even called his younger sibling the “world’s best brother”.
1. This picture of the Khurrana brothers is from the time when they co-hosted the recent IIFA Awards. The picture is proof that they had a blast at the event.
2. The time when Aparshakti Khurana stepped up to promote his elder brother Ayushmann Khurrana’s film:
3. A look at the fun moments that Aparshakti and Ayushmann shared at an award ceremony this year:
4. Aparshakti Khurana wished Ayushmann Khurrana on World Siblings Day with this throwback picture where they look very similar:
5. This monochrome picture of the Khurrana brothers need no words to explain the love between them:
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.