- List of Salman Khan's top 5 dialogues throughout his professional career starting from Maine Pyar Kiya.
- Since 2009, Salman Khan's fifteen movies have crossed the 100 crores club.
- Salman Khan is the son of ace dialogue writer Salim Khan. Thus, he says all his dialogues with great conviction.
Salman Khan is a Bollywood megastar who needs no introduction. His latest movie, Bharat, did exceedingly well at the Box -office. It entered the 300 crore club worldwide. Salman Khan is one of the most bankable and credible actors in the Hindi film Industry. In fact, his past fifteen movies have been a part of the 100 crores club, and Bhaijaan is unstoppable even now. Salman Khan movies always promise to give a full-fledged dose of romance, drama and, bang on entertainment.
Also Read | Salman Khan: Court Orders Probe For Alleged Assault Against Journalist
Be it songs, action-sequences, or dialogues, Salman does everything with sheer dedication and precision. 'Sallu Bhai', as he is fondly called, has an impeccable dialogue delivery. In each of his movies, he makes sure to include a very catchy dialogue that stays longer in the audience's memory. Ahead of the release of his upcoming movie, here is a list of some of the most memorable dialogues by the actor.
Also Read | Salman Khan Opts For A Cycle To Reach Dabangg 3 Set Amidst Heavy Rains
Top Five Dialogues of Salman Khan Which Are Truly Unforgettable
- Swagat Nahi Karoge Aap Hamara: When Salman Khan essayed the role of Chulbul Pandey in Dabangg, he created such an impact, that the audiences were left mesmerised. Salman plays a notorious cop in the film who is witty and very practical. This particular dialogue is definitely one of the highlights of the film.
- Mujhpar Ek Ehsaan Karna Ke Mujhpar Koi Ehsaan Na Karna: This dialogue is from the movie Bodyguard, which was released in the year 2011. Kareena Kapoor was the leading lady in this film. Salman delivers this dialogue just before his introductory song in the film. This dialogue was a rage amongst youngsters.
- Zindagi Mein Teen Cheeze Kabhi Underestimate Mat Karna, I, Me and. Myself: When Salman Khan said this Dialogue in Ready, the audience went crazy. 'Ready' turned out to be a massive hit at the box-office and the makers of the film were overwhelmed with the response. It was a romantic-comedy with Salman Khan and Asin in the lead roles.
- Ek Baar Jo Maine Commitment Kardi Toh Phir Main Apne Aap Ki Nahi Sunta: 'Wanted' is amongst the first few movies which earned 100 crores in the last decade. How can we forget this supremely popular dialogue from the film, which is unforgettable even now!
- Dosti Ka Ek Usool Hai Madam No Sorry No Thank you: When ‘Prem’ said these words to ‘Suman’ in the movie ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’ in 1989, the nation took them so literally, that all college going boys and girls followed it like the gospel truth. Even today, the dialogue enjoys immense popularity.
Also Read | Salman Khan: From 'Sallu' To 'Bhaijaan', It's Taken Me 30 Years
Also Read | Ganpati Visarjan: Salman Khan & Swara Bhasker Dance On Mumbai Streets
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.