A massive fire broke out in the main building of Jabalpur High Court on Monday. Soon after the incident, several fire brigades were rushed to the spot and have been trying to put out the blaze. However, the reason behind the incident is yet to be ascertained.
As per the current information, all the lawyer and employees who were inside the building have been safely evacuated. The incident took place at around 6 pm in the evening and the fire department reached the spot in half an hour from the time of receiving the call.
Though there are reports of some old furniture being damaged in the incident, no casualty has been reported so far. As of now, a short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.
(The story will be updated with details)