OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021: Odisha Subordinate staff selection has invited applications for Revenue Inspector posts. OSSSC has issued a short notification for the same. The notification can be checked on the official website by clicking on https://www.osssc.gov.in/Public/Pages/Recruitment_calender.aspx
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Vacancy: Details
A total of 586 vacancies are available. It is available under District Cadre Posts of Odisha Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021. Recruitment will be done on a contract basis. The application and the registration will be done in online mode.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Vacancy: Important Dates
- Date of Publication of Advertisement- 23rd June 2021
- Start date of online registration- 24th June 2021
- Last date for online payment of examination fee- 23rd July 2021
- Last date of submission of online application- 30th July 2021
- Date of written test- 5th September 2021
- Publication of provisional screening list-21st October 2021
- date of practical skill test-21st November 2021
- Date of provisional results-21st December 2021
- Sponsoring of candidates-21st December 2021
The official website clarifies that the dates mentioned are purely tentative. Dates are subject to change depending on the compliances of Administrative Departments and situation prevailing then for the smooth conduct of examination. It will be as per the decision of the Commission from time to time.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector: How to Apply
Candidates need to register in order to apply. Registration can be done by clicking the 'Register' button on home page of www.osssc.gov.in. Candidates should ensure that they do so before 23rd July 2021. However, the last date for application is 30th July 2021.
OSSSC RI Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor Degree exam in any discipline
- Candidate should have knowledge in computer application
- Candidate must be able to read, speak and write Odia
OSSC RI: Age Limit
- Candidates should be above 20 years of age and below 32 years of age as on 1st January 2021.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC/Women/Ex-Serviceman categor
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in case of candidates having actual work experience in Settlement
- Upper age limit for candidates belonging to PwD category shall be relaxed by 10 years
OSSC RI Exam Fee: All applicants other than SC,ST, and PWD category have to pay exam fee of Rs. 100. For the contractual post of Revenue Inspector, the Scale of Pay is Rs. 35,400, and Pay matrix level is 9, cell-01. Selected candidates will be given a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 16,880.