According to the notice F. No. 3/2/2019-P&P-I. The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. The details of the examination are as under:
Candidates will have to appear for three exams. The tier-I exam will be computer-based and will be conducted from July 1 to July 26, 2019. The tier-II exam will be descriptive and will be conducted on September 29, 2019. The third exam or Tier-III would be Skill Test or a Typing Test.
• Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
• The fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
• Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
• The online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 07-04-2019 (5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 09-04-2019 provided the challan has been generated by them before 07-04-2019 (5.00 PM).
• Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
• Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, the status of Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Further, the status of fee payment can be verified at the „Payment Status” link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due 10 to non-receipt of the fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
• Online registration: March 5 to April 5
• Last date for online fee payment: April 7
• Last date for generation of offline Challan: April 7
• Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): April 9
• CHSL Tier 1 exam: July 1 to July 26
• CHSL Tier 2 Exam: September 29