Amazon India is back with its Great Indian Festival Sale 2019. Every year, this sale gives a variety of offers to the customers. The sale claims to provide one of the highest discount rates and flat schemes on the products available. To create a buzz for the sale, Amazon India is conducting daily quizzes for various brands. These quizzes focus on product trivia and thereby provide the opportunity for customers to win. The Great Indian Festival sale focuses on major categories such as electronics, fashion, home appliances and also launches new products in these categories. The sale is from 29th September to 4th October 2019. So here, are the questions and answers for today’s quiz to win prize money of ₹15000*.
1. Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar, who was born today in 1820, fought for women’s rights as an activist and helped introduce the ‘Widow re-marriage act’ in India. Where was he born?
d) West Bengal
Answer: West Bengal
2. Serena Williams, the famous tennis star, was born today in 1981. How many Olympic gold medals has she won?
3. Where would you find the Mismi mountain peak, the most distant source of the Amazon River?
4. Made in 1888, the ‘Roundhay Garden Scene’ is known to be the world’s earliest surviving motion-picture film. How long is it?
a) 2.11 seconds
b) 30 seconds
c) 3 minutes
d) 15 seconds
Answer: 2.11 seconds
5. Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2016, after being nominated for several years. Which film did he win it for?
a) The Wolf Wall Street
b) The Aviator
c) The Revenant
d) The Great Gatsby
Answers: The Revenant