Amazon India is back with its Great Indian Festival Sale 2019. Every year this sale gives a variety of offers to the customers. The sale claims to provide one of the highest discount rates and flat schemes on the products available. To create a buzz for the sale, Amazon India is conducting daily quizzes for various brands. These quizzes focus on product trivia and thereby provide the opportunity for customers to win. The Great Indian Festival sale focuses on major categories such as electronics, fashion, home appliances and also launches new products in these categories. The sale is from 29th September to 4th October 2019. So here, are the questions and answers for today’s quiz to win Mi A3*.
The contest timing is from 8 AM to 12 noon.
Do not forget to tweet about your participation in the quiz with the #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
1. In 1416, this city became the capital of not just Denmark, but of Norway and Sweden as well. Which city is being talked about here?
2. Originating in the Tibetan plateau near Lake Mansarovar, which river flows through Ladakh?
c) Yellow river
3. Which of these is a traditional folk dance of the people of Lakshadweep Islands?
b) Lava dance
Answer: Lava dance
4. Which country will host the 2020 summer Olympics?
5. The circle of latitude known as Tropic of Capricorn passes through India.