International Men's Day, November 19, is celebrated every year to raise awareness about the health of men and boys and also to promote gender equality in the country. It mainly focuses on the issues men face in society. According to reports, the theme for International Men's Day 2019 is Making A Difference For Men And Boys. It focuses on the need to value them and enable people to make changes and upliftments in the areas of health and well-being of men and boys. On this auspicious day, here are some messages and wishes you can send your loved ones on Whatsapp to wish them.
1. Shout out to all men out there who despite all odds and obstacles, paved ways for themselves in the over-ambitious world. May you get more strength and love. Happy International Men’s day!
2. There is no need for a man to use physical force to show the strength that he carries within him. It is a matter of facing challenges of life without fear. Happy International Men’s day!
3. The beauty of all men is that each one has a special quality, and it is nice when you discover their true heart. Happy Men’s day.
4. On your day, I wish you to grow to be even smarter, and even more lovable. You are the strong pillar that holds your family and holds quite many responsibilities. Lots of love your way. Happy International Men’s day.
5. A real man does not care about what others think about him, he does what is right and what will always do good to his family and loved ones. Happy International Men's Day.
1. "The most important lesson that man can learn from life, is not that there is pain in this world, but that it is possible for him to transmute it into joy." –Rabindranath Tagore
2. "The difference between a great man and a little man is their commitment to integrity and hard work.” – Shiv Khera
3. “God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
4. "From the atomic to the cosmic- the physical can only be clinical. The more you are identified by your body, the more clinical and compulsive you are." - Sadhguru
5. "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein
It’s the time to recognize n honor the contributions n the sacrifices that a man makes for his family and society. Happy International Men’s day. @hphathi @fujifurqan @AAlishafiu @ammadeyasif @azmijaleel @Sharaff__ @HussainAhusam @NishanThoufeeg @Amaan_Town pic.twitter.com/4r5ZNzKaP1— Detune Band (@detuneband) November 19, 2019
Happy International Men’s Day. Thank you to all the men who show up as positive role models as dads, brothers, sons, husbands, cousins, friends, and colleagues. You all help make this world a better place, and show future generations of boys what a good man looks like. pic.twitter.com/GSiHvEoqkP— Sam Winter (@sassisam) November 19, 2019