Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam is considered to be one of the biggest examinations that are conducted for graduate students all over India. SSC conducts the CGL exam every year in order to recruit staff for various posts at various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and its Subordinate Offices. The notification from SSC CGL 2019 is expected to release on October 31, 2019. SSC CGL is a great opportunity for students who are looking forward to a position in the reputed organisations under the central government.
Also Read | IRCTC Updates: Indian Railways Announce More Trains, IMudra Wallet
Also Read | IRCTC: Types Of Indian Railway Tickets
SSC CGL 2019
The vacancy for SSC CGL 2019 will soon be released after the official notification for the same will be released by Staff Selection Commission of India. According to the notification released last year by SSC, a total of 8089 vacancies were to be filled by SSC CGL 2018 exam. These vacancies have been created in various government departments such as- Income Tax, Excise and Customs. Candidates can get a clue about the upcoming SSC CGL 2019 vacancy by looking at the vacancy details of SSC CGL 2018.
There are four important criteria that need to be fulfilled by a candidate to be eligible for the SSC CGL. They are as follows-
- Citizenship- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Age Limit- There are a different set of age limits for different posts in SSC CGL Exam 2019. The candidate should fit the age limit of the post he/she has applied for.
- Educational Qualification- The educational qualifications varies according to the post for SSC CGL 2019.
- Physical Fitness Requirement- For posts like Inspector (Central Excise/ Examiner/Preventive Officer), Sub-Inspector in CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) and Sub-Inspector in NIA (National Investigation Agency), a candidate must also fulfill certain physical fitness requirements.
Note: These parameters more-or-less remain the same, every year.
Also Read | IRCTC Ticket Booking: Steps For Pre-booking And Cancellation, Online
Also Read | 9 New Rail Neer Plants, IRCTC To Fulfil 100% Demand Of Rail Passengers
- The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
- Exemption- The fee is exempted for female candidates, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- The fee should be paid only through SBI card either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking. The fee can also be paid using any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online.
- In order to pay the fee in cash, the candidate should take a print-out of the challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. The candidate should then deposit the required fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
- Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to the part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue with their part-2 registration