Published 00:08 IST, June 18th 2024

Couple And Their Teen Son Electrocuted in Maharashtra’s Pune

A married couple and their teenaged son were electrocuted in their tin shed house in Maharashtra’s Pune.

Reported by: Digital Desk
Follow: Google News Icon
  • share
Two men died due to toxic gases while cleaning septic tank in Delhi's Sarita Vihar
Couple and their teen son electrocuted in Maharashtra's Pune | Image: PTI/ Representational
  • Listen to this article
  • 1 min read

00:08 IST, June 18th 2024