Everyone likes to travel to make their life better and happier. But, at times, you might not find shops or access to proper food at secluded places. Hence carrying travel cakes, small cakes without frosting, are good options to snack on. It is a safe choice as travel cakes do not get spoiled easily. It is also easy to carry and eat while travelling long distances and hours. Cakes are liked by most people and are something to munch on in your free time. So here are some recipes for travel cakes that can help you prepare travel snacks easily and quickly.
Also Read | Walnut Oil: 6 Must-Know Benefits That Make This Oil A Skin Wonder
Travel cakes are cakes you can take anywhere with you:
1. Vanilla bar cake:
- 1 bowl fresh cream
- 1 bowl milk powder
- 1 bowl powdered sugar
- 1 ½ bowl wheat flour
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ bowl tutty fruity/dry fruit
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4-5 drops vanilla essence
- Mix the fresh cream, milk powder, and powdered sugar properly without leaving any lumps.
- Add wheat flour, baking soda, and salt together in the paste and mix well.
- Pour milk according to the consistency of the batter.
- Then mix some tutty fruity or dry fruits in the batter.
- Add some droplets of vanilla essence.
- Preheat the oven for 40 minutes at 170 degrees
Also Read | Best Toothbrush: Here Are Some Tips On How To Choose A Good Toothbrush
2. Chocolate coffee cake:
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tsp instant coffee powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 ¼ cups refined flour
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup of vegetable oil
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup milk
- ¾ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 ½ tbsp vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Grease the cake tin with butter/oil.
- Bake the cake in convention mode.
- Place the cake for 35-40 minutes in the oven.
Also Read | Hair Tips: Here Are Some Incredible Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
3. Chocolate ombre cake
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Take the condensed milk, oil, and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Put flour, baking soda, baking powder, and stir it once again with lumps.
- Add milk gradually and pour some drops of vanilla essence.
- Divide the batter into 3 equal parts into three different tins.
- Add 2 tsp chocolate syrup in the first tin
- Add 1 tbsp cocoa powder in the second tin
- Keep the third batter same in the tin
- Mix it well and pour the batter into three different piping bags.
- Take a 6-inch mold and grease it with butter or oil.
- Layer the different batters in equal proportions one by one.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes on 180 degrees.
- After that, place the cake tin in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- When it is done, let it cool down and cut into pieces.
Also Read | Personal Grooming Tips: Know How To Develop Magnetic Personality