Plagued by bad breath? Tried almost every possible remedy yet couldn’t get rid of it? Then dental flossing is just for you. Dental flossing is a technique which helps you prevent bad breath, by eliminating the leftover food particles which are stuck in between the gaps of your teeth. Flossing on an everyday basis truly helps in reducing the intensity of bad breath issue. Bad breath is also called halitosis, it’s a problem which is very embarrassing. It can also affect your social life on a massive scale and your confidence level.
Also Read:8 Health Benefits Of Lemon Water: Reasons Why You Should Include Lemon Water In Your Daily Diet
Causes of bad breath
Also Read: Lose Weight With Aloe Vera Juice
- Irregular brushing
- Unhealthy food habits
- Fewer saliva productions
- Drinking alcohol
- Chewing tobacco
- Dehydration i.e. very less intake of water
- Too much intake of caffeine
- Too much intake of apple cider vinegar
How can daily flossing help in preventing bad breath?
Also Read: Skin Care In Summer: Know How To Keep Your Combination Skin Happy
- Regular flossing and brushing your teeth at least once in a day is mandatory to stay away from all the dental hazards or any other oral diseases.
- Usage of dental floss on a daily note will not only remove the food particles in between your teeth but also eliminate the possibility of odour in your mouth.
- The ideal oral health care routine should include regular use of mouth wash, brushing twice a day, leading a healthy lifestyle and using floss. Skipping even one step can result in bad breath.
- While using dental floss, one should also scrape off the tongue as the coating over the tongue can lead to the creation of very stinky bacteria in your mouth further concluding in bad breath. Thus, scrapping of the tongue is an important step and should not be missed. This can be considered as a good routine practice to install into your day.
Also Read: Eyebrows: Here Are Five Incredible Home Remedies To Get Thick Eyebrows
Also Read: Food For Healthy Teeth: Tips For Oral Health And Dental Hygiene