Multani Mitti face mask is often used for acne-prone and oily skin. The pack absorbs excess oil from the skin, keeps the skin free from dirt and oil-free. It is also a cooling agent that provides the skin a cool effect after you wash off the mask. This mask can help people who are suffering from dry skin and itchiness. If you want to improve the texture of your skin and bring the glow back, the following 3 masks will help you achieve your flawless skin. Since the mask improves blood circulation it is advised to use it once a week.
1. Add a few drops of lemon juice in a mixture of curd and honey.
2. Leave it on your face for twenty minutes.
3. Wash off with cool water.
1. Add one tablespoon of cucumber juice and in a small bowl of milk.
2. You can use milk powder instead of milk to get the same effects. You can keep a bottle of cucumber juice in the refrigerator and use it as a face pack.
3. Leave for 15-20 minutes on your face.
4. Wash off with cool water.
1. Multani mitti can be mixed with oatmeal powder to create a scrub.
2. You can mix the two with curd or milk until you get the right consistency and rub the mixture on your face and neck in a circular motion with your fingertips.
3. Add some extra multani mitti and oatmeal powder in the mixture to thicken it and make face mask.
4. Leave for 15-20 minutes on your face.
5. Wash off with cool water.