Amazon India, every year, offers a variety of sales to its customers. The sale claims to provide one of the highest discount rates and flat schemes on the products available. To create a buzz for the sale, Amazon India is conducting daily quizzes for various brands. These quizzes focus on product trivia and thereby provide the opportunity for customers to win. The sale focuses on major categories such as electronics, fashion, home appliances, and also launches new products in these categories. So here are the questions and answers for 'Amazon Saheli Quiz' to win ‘Rs. 10,000'.
There are a total of 1 prize(s) that will be given under this contest. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are the ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined in the mobile app and follow the steps outlined in the 'Details of the Contest and How to Enter' section. Do not forget to tweet about your participation in the quiz using #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
1. When is women’s day celebrated across the world?
b) 8th march
c) 25th December
Answer: 8th March
2. The ____ Amazon program aims at empowering women entrepreneurs and support these women to sell their products on Amazon. (Fill in the blank)
a) Amazon Saheli
b) Amazon Fresh
c) Amazon Prime
d) Amazon Music
Answer: Amazon Saheli
3. Amazon Saheli supports women entrepreneurs with benefits such as training, free imaging and cataloguing services, subsidized fees, management support and enhanced discoverability through a separate storefront.
4. Amazon has partnered with Mann Deshi Foundation and COWE (Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs) for the Amazon Saheli program. What is it their main objective?
a) Women education
b) Women safety
c) To boost women entrepreneurship in the country
d) Women health
Answer: To boost women entrepreneurship in the country
5. Who was the first and only female Prime minister of India, and the second longest-serving, second only to her father?
a) Kokila Naidu
b) Indira Gandhi
c) Kalpana Chawla
d) Mithali Raj
Answer: Indira Gandhi