Amazon India, every year, offers a variety of sales to its customers. The sale claims to provide one of the highest discount rates and flat schemes on the products available. To create a buzz for the sale, Amazon India is conducting daily quizzes for various brands. These quizzes focus on product trivia and thereby provide the opportunity for customers to win. The sale focuses on major categories such as electronics, fashion, home appliances and also launches new products in these categories. So here are the questions and answers for today’s quiz to win 'Samsung Galaxy Note 10'.
There are a total of 1 prize(s) that will be given under this contest. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are the ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined in the mobile app and follow the steps outlined in the 'Details of the Contest and How to Enter' section. Do not forget to tweet about your participation in the quiz with #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
1. Where would you find Stonehenge, the prehistoric monument?
2. The Red Square is considered the central square of which Russian city?
b) St. Petersburg
3. Indian field hockey team recently qualified for Tokyo Olympics 2020. When did Indian men’s hockey team last win a gold medal at the Olympics?
a) Montreal Olympics, 1976
b) Rio Olympics, 2016
c) Moscow Olympics, 1980
d) Seoul Olympics, 1988
Answer: Moscow Olympics, 1980
4. What is the official playing time of a full version of the Indian national anthem?
a) 47 seconds
b) 52 seconds
c) 90 seconds
d) 25 seconds
Answer: 52 seconds
5. The ‘Statue of Liberty’ in New York was gifted to the United States by a European country. Which country is this?