IRCTC Tourism Offers Train Tour Package to Mata Vaishnodevi Shrine from INR 5845/-onwards. The Booking Details Are Mentioned Below.
The Indian Railways which has been operational since its inception on the 8th of May, 1845 has truly lived up to its motto ‘Lifeline to the Nation’. Through its various new initiatives, it has extended concessional benefits and made rail travel accessible to all sections of the society. Criss-crossing the country, to connect every corner, the Indian Railways has endeavoured to bring state-of-the-art facilities to the system by maintaining constant touch with the railway systems across the world. Its work has earned it a number of accolades in the tourism and operational sectors.
IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) tourism arm is offering a package to visit the shrine of Vaishnodevi, one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Goddess Shakti. According to the Indian Railways official website www.irctc.com, the tour will be via trains. The tour package starts from INR 5,845/- and can be booked on any weekday.
|Package Name||Mata Vaishnodevi|
|Places Covered||Jammu- Katra- Banganga|
|Tour Date||Daily (Weekdays)|
|Duration||2 nights in train and 1 night in accommodation|
|Meal||APAI + 1 breakfast|
|Accommodation||Country Resort (Earlier Country Inn & Suites) or similar|
|Train Name||12425 (Jammu Rajdhani Express) New Delhi (20:40 hrs)- Jammu (05:45 hrs)|
|12426 (Jammu Rajdhani Express) Jammu (19:40 hrs)- New Delhi (05:00 hrs)|
|Seat Availability||36 berths in 3 AC|
The key things to be kept in mind for the IRCTC’s tour are as follows:
1. The tour package is inclusive of overnight hotel accommodation at Katra.
2. The tour package starts at INR 5845/- for triple occupancy.
|Package Cost Per Person (in INR)|
|(valid from 01.03.2018 to 30.07.2019)|
|Single Occupancy||Rs. 7535/-|
|Double Occupancy||Rs. 6010/-|
|Triple Occupancy||Rs. 5845/-|
|Child(05-11 Yrs) with bed||Rs. 4995/-|
|Child (05-11 Yrs) without bed||Rs. 4385/-|
3. Transfers on land would be by means of a non AC vehicle, the seating of which would be on sharing basis.
4. The package includes Darshan as well as sightseeing.
5. The package provides assistance to procure the Vaishnodevi Darshan Yatra slip.
6. The package includes onboard catering by the railways and off-board catering at the hotel. Meals are preset and there is no choice of menu.
7. Additional personal expenses such as laundry, food and drinks apart from the regular menu, telephone charges, etc., are not covered by the IRCTC.
8. Camera fees (Video/Still), entry fees for activities and monuments which are mentioned in the itinerary are directly chargeable.