The toned-down variant of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds that introduces the core PUBG experiences even on low-end PCs, is now receiving a major update which potentially indicates that PUBG Lite itself would seed to more regions and thereby to more computers across the world. If you are a PUBG enthusiast, then you may have plenty to cheer about.
With the official patch notes, for the latest June 4 update to PUBG Lite now official, it only becomes imminent to not the new aspects that this update introduces. Check these out below:
- Sanhok maps updated with a new vehicle called Rony
- Sanhok map updated with the cutsom QBZ weapon. This replaces the SCAR-L gun in the map
- New Duo playable mode incorporated into the game
- You should be able to notice increased spawn rate in smaller houses in the Sanhok map
- GVoice updated to adjust the sound level of teammates’ voice
- Improvements to Scope also incorporated
Along with the above newer enhancements, there are also a host of bug fixes such as:
- Fixes to issues where players would teleport to another location in the map.
- Fixed to issues where players get stuck in the walls at Paradise Resort in Sanhok. Fixes to issue where it was not possible to control the parachute movement after the parachute opened
- Fixes to issues where players were not able to sit in shallow waters in Sanhok.
At this point in time, PUBG Lite beta is currently live most recently in Brazil and Turkey. The game is yet to reach PUBG enthusiasts in India. The game also recently reached regions like Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, and even Bangladesh.
Also Read: PUBG On PC Rollout Imminent In India: PUBG Lite Beta Rapidly Expands To More Asian Regions
Also Read: This Picture Of MS Dhoni Playing PUBG With Chahal And Shami Ahead Of Departure To England Has Got The Fans Talking
Also Read: This Potential PUBG Competitor Battle Royale Occupies Only 500 MB, And Is Seemingly Not Addictive: It’s Not Fortnite, Or Apex Legends, Check Out Now
Also Read: You Could Now Make £45000 For Organizing A Real World PUBG Battle Royale On A Private Island - Better Than PUBG Addiction