PUBG, which has been continually drawing gamers, is now all set to receive newer updates. One such update has been the Vikendi Snow Map that gamers highly expect to seed during the speculated launch of PUBG for Sony PS4 consoles. This is expected to begin from December 7. In tandem with this, rumour mills have again been active with respect to reporting things that are likely to be part of future updates to PUBG, one such patch is speculated to be Patch 24.
Now, as per game tipster Slick PUBG, who through his new YouTube video attempts at throwing light about Update 24 to PUBG. He, in turn, quotes clips from a podcast sent by other tipsters, to derive potential information.
- A new rank system could be in the pipeline. This is rumoured to be different from that of the existing system. The new system would lay emphasis on overall performance, and kills; instead of emphasizing on mere survival to derive the honor of being the sole survivor.
- New update to the overall parachute system. This could seed either in 2019, or even in 2020. But the new system could be important considering the fact that the current system was in need of an overhaul and gamers had even expressed their desire to witness an enhancement with respect to parachutes in PUBG.
- The rumoured new parachute system is also said to let players land quicker than the time taken by the current parachutes.
- A brand new anti-cheat system to showcase players getting banned in PUBG; on account of having cheated. This would be displayed clearly on the screen.
- The user interface and lobby is also rumoured to be updated.
At this instant, it is worth noting that the global finals of the PUBG Mobile Star Challenge is also taking place on December 1 in Dubai. There is an Indian representation as well in the form of The Terrifying Nightmares (The Terror). Live stream of the finals is available to watch on YouTube.
Also Read: 5 Best Action-Adventure Games To Play On Your Weekend: PUBG Mobile, NOVA Legacy, And More
Also Read: PUBG Vikendi Map: When Can You Download, Everything We Know