The highly anticipated multiplayer variant of Red Dead Redemption 2, the Red Dead Online, has been made live in a beta form for a narrow stream of gamers across the world starting from November 28. The wide gaming community would be able to participate in testing out this version from as early as by the end of this week.
At this juncture, if you have managed to lay your hands on Red Dead Redemption 2, it only becomes imminent that you get to know essential tips to better in-game experience. Now, renowned YouTube game tipster MrBossFTW in a new video has listed the essential tricks which you could potentially employ to earn quick money and gold bars in Red Dead Online.
Check out the detailed guide below:
- Players of Red Dead Online should first spend considerable in-game time in trying to find Treasure Maps. These maps potentially serve as keys to treasure troves. The notable aspect here is that in Red Dead Online, deciphering of the treasure maps would be comparatively easier, compared to the single-player mode.
- Try to find treasures in free roam. One such treasure should be present in Bard’s Crossing that is located at the west of Flatneck train station. Here, go around using with Eagle Eye till you come across substances emitting a gold-like glow.
- This should essentially be the Treasure chest, find it.
- After Step 3, open the treasure chest and pick up gold bars. Here, you also get “rewards” such as cigarettes and more. The amount of money you possess should also increase substantially after you unlock the chest and collect rewards.
- MrBossFTW states that one effective way to find treasure chests is to first find Gang Hideouts. These are generally clustered and could be find randomly. Once you have found a hideout, rob the people there by killing them. Certain people you rob could potentially possess treasure maps with them; hence, looting them gives you access to newer treasure maps. This way you should practically be able to find more chests and get more gold bars (and money).
Also Read: Black Friday 2018 Deals: Xbox One S And Red Dead Redemption 2 Bundle At $230
Additional easy money making ways:
In addition to the above, you could also make easy cash by:
- Randomly looting everyone out there (thugs). You could sell at least some of these to earn quick bucks. Even gold nuggets could comprise your loot.
- In case you are in the single player mode, fish the best fish and sell it to earn cash. Even hunting gets you easy money.
- Playing stranger and main story missions also reportedly brings in cash.
- Finally, finish custom challenges in a series to unlock rewards and sell these for money.
Also Read: PUBG Official PS4 Release Date: Game Rumoured To Hit Consoles On December 7