Pokemon Go has inevitably brought about an entirely different perspective to the augmented reality-based gaming category. Thanks to the constant updates from Niantic with regards to new events, field research tasks, Pokemon, and various raids, its players keep coming back for more. In this post, we are going to have a closer look at how to play Pokemon Go without moving, some basic details of Pokemon Go and more.
How to play Pokemon Go without moving?
There is no doubt that playing Pokemon Go involves a lot of movement. The COVID-19 has definitely affected the Pokemon Go community. Many players are wondering how to play Pokemon Go without moving due to the COVID-related restrictions. It is great news for all the players of Pokemon Go that it is possible to play the game without you having to move outside. You just have to get certain tools to make the game think that you are actually moving. That’s all you have to do.
Steps to play Pokemon Go without moving in iOS
If you’re an iOS user, then here are the steps to follow in order to play Pokemon Go without moving.
- First, download and install iAnyGo app on your PC or Mac.
- Next, launch the tool from your computer and connect your iPhone to the same.
- In the program, select the option that says multi-spot movement.
- Hit enter to proceed further to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you have to choose a new location.
- You have to remember that you need to select more than one location.
- In the map provided, you can even set the speed of movement and the number of trips you are going to make to a particular location.
- In the final screen, click start to start moving.
- There are also options available for broadening or shortening the root for the location you are planning to move.
Steps to play Pokemon Go without moving in Android
If you are an Android user, then here are the steps to follow.
- Enable the developer mode in your mobile by getting to the settings menu.
- Next, install Fake GPS GO location spoofer app by downloading it from either Google or the Android play store.
- The third step is to run it on your smartphone.
- Now, click on the enable mock locations option.
- Click on the select Mock location app option and then select Fake GPS Free app.
- Finally, click on the back and you can get back to the app.
- Choose the location that you are going to use for the game and hit the play button.
- Run the game and verify whether your location got updated.
- This is the best app that is currently available in android for location masking.
Please note that the developers have a strict policy for the player to not use location spoofing. So we recommend you not to change your location often to avoid getting caught.
Pokemon Go update
IMAGE: NIANTIC TWITTER