Rajinikanth is one of the greatest and most respected actor in the industry. Making his acting debut in Apoorva Raagangal in 1975 and has been appeared in more than 150 films. His journey from a bus conductor to successful superstar is an inspiration to many. Read to know the actor’ net worth in his more than three decades of career, based on a report by a leading news portal.
Also Read | Rajnikanth: The Superstar's Upcoming Movie May Be Titled Viyoogam
Rajinikanth's net worth
- Estimated net worth: ₹360 crores.
- Average remuneration per film: ₹55 crores.
- He has personal investments amounting to ₹110 crores.
- Rajinikanth owns houses in Poes Garden in Chennai and a house in Pune. The value of his Chennai house is reportedly ₹35 crores. He has a stake in a school owned by his wife– Ashram located in Chennai.
- The actor also owns a marriage hall in Chennai called Raghavendra Kalyana Mantapam.
- He owns two luxury cars, and Audi exclusive and a Jaguar in metallic silver worth $92000 (approximately ₹ 65,08,843) and five non-luxury cars including an Ambassador, as per the report.
Also Read | Bollywood Icon Anushka Sharma's Net Worth Will Leave You Astounded
- He has investments in his daughter Soundarya’s animation studio Ocher Picture Productions.
- According to the sources of a leading international finance news portal, Rajinikanth is massively popular and has a huge following, therefore got paid almost half of what the budget of his films. For example, ₹50 crores for Kabali, ₹60 crores for Lingaa, ₹27 crores for Shivaji, and ₹45 crores for Endhiran (Robot).
- Rajinikanth does not endorse any products and has only appeared in advertisements very early in his career. Reportedly, he donates half of his earnings every year to charity.
- In 2018, he was ranked at 14 on the ‘Forbes India Richest Celebrity list’, with an annual earning of ₹50 crores. As per several news portals, Rajinikant has paid back distributors when they were unable to recover the cost from his films.
Also Read | Kareena Kapoor Khan's Net Worth, Films & Shows She Works For And More
On the work front
After giving back-to-back superhits with 2.0 and Petta, Rajinikanth will be seen Darbar. Directed by A.R. Murugadoss the story is said to revolve around a police officer comes to solve the case of a group of murders. His next feature also includes Thalaivar 168. Take a look at his from Darbar and next movie announcement.
Also Read | Salman Khan's Net Worth: All You Need To Know About The Dabangg 3 Star
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.