A daughter, a mother, a wife, a sister, a cook and many more, a woman plays many roles throughout her own life. But what it is like to be a woman in 2020? Be a tech expert or a boss to many, a woman in 2020 is more strong and empowered. They stand on the same path as that of men, they share the same designations and equal rights.
International Women’s Day, celebrated on March 8, 2020 this year, is all about celebrating the essence of being a woman and also feeling proud of being the one. On this day, take a moment to celebrate the inner lady in you and also take a moment to appreciate the lady who inspires you. Here are a few Women’s Day messages that can be penned down when appreciating a woman on this Women's Day 2020.
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. Happy Women’s Day.
- Only a woman can almost die and give birth at the same time. Be proud to be a woman. Happy Women’s Day!
- She is a Dreamer, she is a believer, she is a doer, she is an achiever, and that she is “You”. Happy Women’s Day.
- Sure, God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece. Happy Women’s Day!
Also Read| Woman accused of being topless with stepkids takes plea deal
- This life has no existence without a strong ally in ‘Woman’ in every stage of life starting from motherhood to wife, from sister and finally a daughter. Happy Women’s Day.
- A graceful woman gets strength from troubles, smiles when distressed, and grows even stronger with all the challenges coming her way. Happy Women's Day.
Also Read| Woman dumped by fiancé for 'being too fat' crowned Miss Great Britain
- I was raised by an extraordinary woman who taught me never to cry and get up every time I fail. Happy Women's Day.
- A woman is so much more than just a human being. She has the power to create a life, to cope up with so much pain and somehow always end up being the strongest one in the room. Happy Women’s Day to all Goddesses out there.
Also Read| Shafali Verma jumps 19 places to become No.1 batswoman in latest ICC T20I rankings
Also Read| Neena Gupta shares struggles of a single parent; recalls she lost out on 'womanly' things