When it comes to dessert, sometimes all you want is a simple dish to satisfy your sweet tooth. Most dessert recipes can be fun, but they often require a packed pantry full of ingredients and mixings. Well, not anymore. You can now enjoy these delicious delicacies by following easy steps. Below are the recipes of five drool-worthy dessert dishes that are made in just three ingredients. Take a look:
Also Read | Egg Recipes: 3 Easy-to-make Egg Dishes At Home | Healthy Egg Recipes
Three-ingredient dessert recipes
- Beat 1 ½ cups of Nutella with 4 large eggs in a large bowl for about 2 minutes.
- Fold in the ½ cup all-purpose flour until combined.
- Take it all out into an 8-inch pan and bake at 350ºF.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes until the centre is just set.
- Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Cool until it becomes room temperature.
- Frost with ½ cup Nutella, serve and enjoy.
Also Read | Dessert Recipes: Quick And Easy 3 Ingredient Desserts You Can Make
Mini Cookie Butter Cakes
- Microwave 1½ cups cookie butter in 20-second intervals until pourable.
- Beat 5 large eggs and ½ cup sugar with an electric mixer for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Beat the warm cookie butter into the egg-sugar mixture until fully incorporated.
- Divide the batter among the cups of a greased muffin tin.
- Bake in a 350º F oven for 18 to 22 minutes.
- Bake until the cakes are cooked through and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes and then invert the cakes onto a cooling rack.
- Then glaze with ½ cup more warmed cookie butter.
- Your mini cookie butter cakes are ready to be served and enjoyed.
Also Read | Three Easiest Nutella Dessert Recipes For Your Next Dinner Party
Cranberry White Chocolate Pudding
- Cranberry sauce
- White Chocolate
- Heavy Cream
- Combine 1lb chopped white chocolate and 1 pint of heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, whisking in between until the chocolate is melted.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and then beat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Keep it in the refrigerater at least 4 hours or maybe even overnight.
- Then serve swirled with 1¼ cups cranberry sauce.
- Your cranberry white chocolate pudding is ready to be enjoyed.
Also Read | Lip Smacking Desserts: DIY Nutella Recipes You Can Easily Make At Home