- Fenugreek seeds are mainly found in the central and south Asia
- Methi seeds are useful in the case of hair
- Here are 8 ways Fenugreek seeds can be remedies for hair troubles
Fenugreek seeds are mainly found in central and south Asia (predominantly India). It is also used as a household remedy other than food. Recently, the US, North Africa, and the Mediterranean regions have also started cultivating it. Research has stated that fenugreek seeds can positively impact human health. It is also useful in boosting the testosterone levels in the body. Mainly, Fenugreek seeds or Methi seeds are useful in the case of hair.
Also read: Walnut Oil: 6 Must-Know Benefits That Make This Oil A Skin Wonder
Here are eight benefits of using Fenugreek for your hair.
1. Hair Fall
- Blend the overnight soaked fenugreek seeds with water or lemon juice.
- You should apply it to your hair, and there is no need of using shampoo after it, it just gets washed off with water
2. Hair Growth
- First of all, boil Methi seeds until it goes reddish.
- Appling it warm on your scalp would boost your hair growth.
Also read: Laugh More: Here Are What Some Of The Benefits May Be
3. Excess Oil on Scalp
- You should make a paste of 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar and fenugreek seeds (soaking it together overnight).
- Apply it to your hair; would control the excess oil on your scalp.
- You are supposed to wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
4. Dry & Itchy Scalp
- Apply the fenugreek seed paste with egg yolk, if you are suffering from an itchy scalp.
- Wash it with a mild shampoo after keeping it for 30 minutes
- Applying the paste of fenugreek seeds with yoghurt, three times a week will lead to less dandruff.
- You should ensure that you wash off every particle of methi with a shampoo.
Also read: ISRO Chief Lists Chandrayaan-2's Benefits For Global Science Community
6. Shiny, Luscious Hair
- Soak fenugreek seeds overnight in a glass of water.
- Drink this water the next morning helping you get shiny hair.
7. Premature Greys
- Apply the paste of fenugreek seeds and curry leaves.
- Keep it for 30 minutes then wash it with a mild shampoo.
8. Damaged Hair
- It also helps in preventing the split ends, frizz and general weak hair.
- Apply fenugreek paste with coconut milk and keep your hair covered with a towel.
- Wash it with a mild shampoo.
Also read: Chandrayaan 2: 5 Things That Will Make Every Indian Proud