Amazon India, every year, offers a variety of sales to its customers. The sale claims to provide one of the highest discount rates and flat schemes on the products available. To create a buzz for the sale, Amazon India is conducting daily quizzes for various brands. These quizzes focus on product trivia and thereby provide the opportunity for customers to win. The sale focuses on major categories such as electronics, fashion, home appliances, and also launches new products in these categories. So here are the questions and answers for 'Joy Of Giving Quiz' to win ‘Rs. 20,000'.
There are a total of 1 prize(s) that will be given under this contest. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are the ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined in the mobile app and follow the steps outlined in the 'Details of the Contest and How to Enter' section. Do not forget to tweet about your participation in the quiz using #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
1. Amazon cares runs several programs like Gift a Smile that is transforming and enabling new ways of giving in the community. It aims to empower local communities with tools and services that enable them to create opportunities for their growth. True or false?
2. In December 2018, famous YouTuber PewDiePie hosted a live-stream whose entire proceeds went ti which Indian organization?
3. The NGO 'Read India' received over 607 gifts, benefiting more than 16,800 people through the Gift a ___ initiative. (Fill in the blank)
4. Which organization founded in Oxford in 1942 has partnered with Amazon Cares in providing relief for the flood-affected?
SOS Children's villages
5. The Amazon team conducted clean up drives across schools during the 'Freedom Week' under what initiative?
Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Answer: Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya