Los Angeles Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder will lock horns on Tuesday, November 19, 7:00 AM IST (Monday, November 18 5:30 AM PST). The match will take place at the Clippers home, Staples Center in Los Angeles, USA. The Clippers have won 8 and lost 5 games, while OKC have won 5 and lost 7 games. Fans can also play the LAC vs OKC game on the fantasy gaming app – Dream11. Here are the LAC vs OKC Dream11 predictions, squad details and injury updates.
Also read | LeBron James, Tom Brady exchange hilarious retirement tweets with each other
LAC vs OKC Dream11 player performances and injury updates
After his debut against the New Orleans Pelicans, Paul George is the top scorer for the Clippers with an average of 35 points, 6.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game. Kawhi Leonard follows with an average of 26.8 points per game. Lou Williams and Montrezl Harrell have an average of 23 and 18.2 points respectively. Patrick Beverley (calf) and Leonard (knee) are listed as questionable for the upcoming LAC vs OKC game.
On the other hand, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is the Thunder's top scorer with 20.4 points, 5.5 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game. Danilo Gallinari, Chris Paul and Dennis Schrode have averages above 10. No player has been ruled out of the game due to injuries.
LAC vs OKC Dream11 prediction and squad details
LAC vs OKC – LA Clippers squad
- Patrick Beverley, Amir Coffey, Paul George, JaMychal Green, Maurice Harkless, Montrezl Harrell, Mfiondu Kabengele, Kawhi Leonard, Terance Mann, Rodney McGruder, Johnathan Motley, Patrick Patterson, Jerome Robinson, Landry Shamet, Derrick Walton Jr., Lou Williams and Ivica Zubac.
Also read | NBA 2019-20: LA Lakers 99 - Sacramento Kings 97, LeBron James leads player ratings
LAC vs OKC – Oklahoma City Thunder squad
- Steven Adams, Darius Bazley, Deonte Burton, Hamidou Diallo, Luguentz Dort, Terrance Ferguson, Danilo Gallinari, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Devon Hall, Mike Muscala, Abdel Nader, Nerlens Noel, Justin Patton, Chris Paul, Andre Roberson and Dennis Schroder.
Also read | LeBron James terrorises Kings forward Nemanja Bjelica with vicious dunk: Watch video
LAC vs OKC Dream11 prediction
- Point-guards: Dennis Schroder
- Shooting-guards: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Lou Williams (VC)
- Small-forwards: Paul George (C), Danilo Gallinari
- Power-forwards: JaMychal Green
- Centre: Montrezl Harrell, Ivica Zubac
Note - The LAC vs OKC Dream11 prediction is our own and does not guarantee positive results in the game.
Also read | NBA: Boston Celtics edge past Golden State Warriors to bag 10th straight win