From Ranchi to Wankhede, from Yellove to the Men in Blue, the wife of World Cup-winning skipper MS Dhoni has left no stones unturned in supporting her husband's team or Team India in different leagues, series, and tournaments around the world. Sakshi Dhoni, MSD's schoolmate, was married to Captain Cool in July 2010 and has been a very common face amongst the audience, cheering for her husband and his team in leagues and tournaments across the world. From sharing heart-warming photos of her daughter Ziva & husband MS Dhoni to rubbishing MS Dhoni's retirement rumours that did rounds on the internet, Sakshi Dhoni has proved on more than just one occasion as to why she is MS Dhoni's number one supporter.
READ | Glenn Maxwell Gets Surprise Backing From Ashes Rival Over Mental Health Break
READ | Out On 97 In 2011 World Cup Final, Gambhir Points Finger At MS Dhoni; Gets 'jalebis'
Here are ten moments that tells us why Sakshi Dhoni is her husband's number one fan:
1. Sakshi Dhoni shares a cute video of Ziva calling out her parents' names
2. Sakshi Dhoni's unending love for her husband
3. March past with Ziva at Sakshi's school
4. Sakshi's support for Thala Dhoni's Yellove
5. Support all the way from Ranchi to Chepauk
6. Birthday wishes for Captain Cool from Mrs Cool
7. Sakshi's love for CSK
8. An ardent fan of the Men in Blue
9. The adorable trio
10. Ziva & Dhoni's love for big toys
WATCH: All About The Pink Ball Manufactured For India-Bangladesh Day-Night Test Series
READ | Spectacular Shami Says He Does This Trick To Keep Batsmen Guessing