The Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is a fitness gadget with a sleek design that allows the user to track their activity and sleep throughout the day. With the new version of Mi Band 4 being waterproof along with a swim track feature, it is widely used by fitness enthusiasts. The Mi Band 4 price contributes to it being a complete hit amongst budget fitness trackers.
What a lot of people may not be aware of is that the new Mi Band 4 even allows the user to control the music system on their smartphone by providing the option to switch between songs and music apps during a workout session at the gym. This fitness bracelet from Xiaomi allows users to play music from popular platforms, like YouTube and Spotify. For those who have newly purchased a Mi Band 4 and are interested in how to play music on Mi Band 4, the guidelines have been listed below.
Read Also| Xiaomi Mi Band 4 With 20-day Battery Life Launched For Rs 2,299
The Easiest Process to Play Music on a Mi Band 4
Set up with the MiFit Application
To play music, the band will need to be linked to the MiFit App first. To do this, the user must:
- Download and open the MiFit App linked with the bracelet, and then select the option “My”.
- Then the option for App Notification Reminder should be selected.
- The app will then ask to grant permission, which needs to be selected.
- The prompt to read MiFit notifications should be enabled.
- Turn on the switch behind the MiFit in the interface for mobile phone permission
- Click on the allowed option once the reminder for the notification pops up once again.
Read Also| Xiaomi Mi Band 4 India Launch Now Confirmed For September 17
Control the music interface with the Mi Band 4
For this process, one must do the following:
- Turn on the music on their smartphone.
- On the Mi Band interface, swipe towards the right-hand side.
- Since the linking between the smartphone and the Mi Band 4 was completed earlier, simply doing this will allow you to control their music through their bracelet.
Read Also| Mi Band 3i: Features Of Xiaomi's Newly Launched Fitness Watch
This is the fastest and easiest method in which one can play music on their Mi Band 4. This gadget has a user-friendly music interface once you link it up with your smartphone. For any additional help in the matter, one can always consult the Xiaomi customer care service. It offers a significant amount of extraordinary features for its price point and strives to provide absolute satisfaction to its users.
Read Also| Xiaomi’s Entry-level Mi Band 3i Is Swim-proof & Has Up To 20-day Battery Life
(Image courtesy: Xiaomi India Instagram)