- PUBG Mobile within Android smartphones is now the talk of the town
- The best Android smartphones to play PUBG Mobile
PUBG Mobile which has apparently been seeded to more than 100 million gamers, and subsequently topped all charts in multiple countries, has also been lapped up in India which is evident by the fact that there is even a competition called PUBG Mobile Star Challenge. Here, with the mobile version of the game free to play within Android smartphones, it only becomes imminent to draw up a list of Android handsets that actually could host the game better, for a comparatively enhanced gameplay experience.
Also, it is only natural for new gamers to be eagerly contemplating about checking out PUBG Mobile within their Android smartphones. With this being the criteria, we have compiled a list of the 5 best phones which could potentially offer seamless PUBG Mobile experience. Do check out the list, you could add to it as well. Here, it is worth noting that the below list also incorporates mid-rangers (all categories) apart from the high-end devices
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Samsung’s Galaxy Note 9 incorporates a 6GB RAM; there is an 8GB RAM variant as well. Its GPU is Mali-G72; in tandem with the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC. These are the key elements that should potentially offer comparatively better gameplay experience; without glitches in-game with respect to performance. Price-wise, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 costs upwards of Rs 65000 in India.
- Asus ROG Phone: The newly launched Asus ROG also makes it to the list considering the fact that it has a Mali-G72 GPU working in tandem with an 8GB RAM, HD Display, and the AirTriggers functionality through which the in-game operations in PUBG can be regulated. As far as its pricing is concerned, the ROG phone costs a staggering Rs 70000.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro: The Redmi Note Pro may not be in the same league as the above entries, but the mid-ranger should let gamers indulge in performance glitch-free gaming. The handset incorporates a 4GB RAM that works with an Adreno 509 SoC and octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC. The phone comes with a 6.26-inch display; these specifications should let the budget conscious smartphone buyers play PUBG Mobile with comparing with the high-end smartphones. The handset is priced at Rs 17000.
- OnePlus 6T: The OnePlus 6T has a price tag of nearly Rs 38000. It comes in a 6GB RAM edition that co-exists with an Adreno 630 GPU, octa-core Snapdragon 845 SoC, and 6.4-inch HD display. These specs should hold the phone in good stead as far as playing PUBG is concerned.
- Google Pixel 3 XL: The Google Pixel 3 XL is a high-ender that features a 6.3-inch HD display. Under-the-hood, there is a Snapdragon 845 SoC and Adreno 630 SoC. The handset also incorporates a 4GB RAM; which should allow for potentially effective PUBG experience. The handset is priced at close to Rs 81000 in India.
PUBG Mobile on Android smartphones is now the in-thing. In this regard, check out 5 phones which could potentially do complete justice to the game, and gameplay within.
Also Read: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Launched: Features And Price In India
Also Read: PUBG Mobile Star Challenge: Global Finals In Dubai, Who's Representing India And How To Watch