Euromillions is one of the known lotteries played in the United Kingdom. It is a transitional lottery as it requires seven numbers to win the jackpot. Reportedly, tonight i.e. on February 25, 2020, players stand a chance to win £43M. The result for February 25, 2020, will be out on the official website around 9.30 pm onwards.
Last Friday, that is on February 21, 2020, the winning numbers were 7, 23, 30, 32, 45, and lucky stars numbers were 5 and 9. Keep checking for further updates about Euromillions Lottery.
READ | Euromillions Lottery Results February 21, 2020: Check Winning Numbers Of Euromillions Draw
Euromillions Draw Results for February 25, 2020: TBA
Steps to play Euromillions Lottery for February 25, 2020:
Select the numbers
- To play the EuroMillions lottery, a participant must select five main numbers from 1 to 50 and two Lucky Stars between 1 and 12.
Choose how many lines to play
- The participants slip is sub-divided into several 'boards' or 'lines', enabling them to submit more than one entry at the same time.
Choose your draws
- The participant can select to enter the next Tuesday draw, the next Friday draw, or both for the lottery. They can also decide whether they want to play for two, three or four weeks well in advance. And also if one does not wish to purchase for multiple draws, they can choose to leave the box of selection blank.
Pay for your tickets
- The costs for each line or number the participants enter into a single EuroMillions draw is £2.50. The price of the ticket also increases if the participant plays multiple boards or select more than one draw.
Make sure to keep the ticket safe
- If the participant has played EuroMillions at a National Lottery retailer, then they will need the ticket to be able to claim any prizes that they might win.
Check the results
- A participant has to keep checking the draw of the lottery on the official site.
READ | Mum Wins £1m EuroMillions Prize 10 Minutes After Discovering She Beat Cancer
How to claim the amount?
If a participant wins the Euromillions lottery, they need to call the number printed on the back of their ticket that would put them through to the lottery line. After the call, the National Lottery call centre calls the winner back with a set of steps to follow in order to claim the prize. A team of the National Lottery helps winners through the entire process. After the confirmation, Andy Carter or one of his colleagues visit the winner the very next day or the day the winner can allow a meeting.
READ | EuroMillions Results For February 11, 2020 & All You Need To Know About The Lottery
READ | UK Ticket-holder Wins £105mn EuroMillions Jackpot, But Yet To Claim Amount