Updated January 5th, 2024 at 12:56 IST
Divya Pahuja Murder Case: 5 Spine-Chilling Revelations in Dead Gangster's 'Girlfriend' Killing
Divya Pahuja Murder Case: Abhijeet, owner of the hotel where Divya was shot dead claimed that the model used some explicit pictures of him to extort money.
- 2 min read
Divya Pahuja Murder Case: In the gory and grisly murder of Divya Pahuja, a Gurugram-based model, several spine-chilling revelations has come to light. While a thorough investigation is underway, Gurugram cops are yet to recover the body, which was disposed off in a BMW. Several reports suggested that Divya's body was inside hotel, but the police, conducted a search in the wrong room. Anoop Gupta, the lessee of Hotel City Point, had informed the police on Tuesday night around 9 pm regarding the murder. Responding swiftly, a police team arrived at the location, focusing their investigation solely on room number 114 on the first floor. However, the body was lying in room 111 on the same floor.
Divya Pahuja Murder Case: 5 Spine-Chilling Revelations
- During interrogation, Abhijeet Singh, owner of the hotel where Divya was shot dead claimed that the model used some explicit pictures of him to extort money.
- Abhijeet informed the police that his intention was to delete those pictures from Divya's phone, but she refused to reveal her password.
- Consequently, he resorted to fatally shooting her. With the help of hotel employees Hemraj and Om Prakash at 10:42 PM, Abhijeet transported Divya's body wrapped in a sheet to his BMW boot. Subsequently, he instructed Hemraj and Om Prakash to transport the body in the car and dispose of it.
- Police said they have not ruled out the possibility of others being involved in the murder.
- Reports said that Divya was in touch with Binder Gujjar, a rival of Gadoli. Both of them were jailed in connection with the Gadoli encounter case.
Published January 5th, 2024 at 12:54 IST