Advertisement

Updated December 27th, 2023 at 21:38 IST

Gas cylinder explosion triggers fire in a house in MP's Khandwa

Gas cylinder explosion triggered fire in a house in Khandwa in Madhya Pradesh.

Delhi: Fire erupts at warehouse in Kashmere Gate
Representative Image | Image:ANI
Advertisement

Khandwa: Gas cylinder explosion triggered fire in a house in Khandwa in Madhya Pradesh. 

Fire brigade at the spot. 

Advertisement

VIDEO | Gas cylinder explosion triggers fire in a house in Khandwa, #MadhyaPradesh. Fire brigade at the spot. More details are awaited. pic.twitter.com/wKD6ALEOg6

— Press Trust of India (@PTI_News) December 27, 2023

 More details are awaited. 

 

Advertisement

Published December 27th, 2023 at 21:38 IST

Your Voice. Now Direct.

Send us your views, we’ll publish them. This section is moderated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatsapp logo