Advertisement

Updated December 29th, 2023 at 11:12 IST

10-year-old dies of electrocution in apartment complex in Bengaluru

The 10-year-old girl was electrocuted after she stepped on an  electric wire, following which she was rushed to Sahastra hospital in the city.

Manisha Roy
Prestige Habitat Apartment
The tragic incident was reported at Prestige Habitat Apartment in Bengaluru. | Image:Republic
Advertisement

Bengaluru: A minor girl died after coming in contact with an electric wire at  Prestige Habitat Apartment at Varthur in Bengaluru. The incident was reported at around 7.30 pm on Thursday. The 10-year-old girl was electrocuted after she stepped on an  electric wire, following which she was rushed to Sahastra hospital in the city.

The deceased’s parents have filed a complaint at the Varthur police station. 

Advertisement

(This is a developing story. More details are awaited.)

Advertisement

Published December 29th, 2023 at 11:12 IST

Your Voice. Now Direct.

Send us your views, we’ll publish them. This section is moderated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatsapp logo