3 Dead After Inhaling Suspected Poisonous Gas in Bid To Rescue Co | Republic World
Advertisement

Published 16:21 IST, June 6th 2024

3 Dead After Inhaling Suspected Poisonous Gas in Attempt To Rescue Cow From Well in MP

Three persons died and two hospitalized after they inhaled suspected poisonous gas that emanated from well, in bid to rescue cow.

Reported by: Digital Desk
Follow: Google News Icon
  • share
Engineering student found dead in Shillong college
Engineering student found dead in Shillong college | Image: Reference image
  • Listen to this article
  • 2 min read

16:20 IST, June 6th 2024

Advertisement