Advertisement

Updated January 8th, 2024 at 08:48 IST

Three die in Karnataka's Gadag from electrocution while placing KGF actor Yash's birthday banner

Three youths in Karnataka's Gadag district died from electrocution while placing actor Yash's birthday flex banner in the Lakshmeshwara taluk on Monday.

Nishtha Narayan
Representative image of poisoning death.
Image for representative purposes only. | Image:PTI
Advertisement

Gadag: Three youths in Karnataka's Gadag district died from electrocution while placing actor Yash's birthday flex banner in the Lakshmeshwara taluk on Monday. 

The youth who died on the spot are identified as Hanamantappa Harijan, Murali Nadavinamani, and Naveen. 

Advertisement

Three others were injured and admitted to Lakshmeshwara Hospital.

 

Advertisement

Published January 8th, 2024 at 08:48 IST

Your Voice. Now Direct.

Send us your views, we’ll publish them. This section is moderated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatsapp logo