Advertisement

Updated December 26th, 2023 at 18:05 IST

Two farmers electrocuted in Rajasthan's Bhilwara

The two farmers from Bhilwara, Rajasthan reportedly passed away on the spot after touching a dew-covered gate which was in contact with a live wire.

Digital Desk
Representative image of poisoning death.
Image for representative purposes only. | Image:PTI
Advertisement

BHILWARA: Two farmers in Rajasthan's Bhilwara district were reportedly electrocuted after touching a gate that was in contact with a live wire. According to a report by PTI, the incident took place in the Shakagarh area of Jahazpur whee two farmers, Rajneet Singh and Bhairu Lal, aged between 45 and 50, touched a gate made of sticks, intending to cross over into the farm. The gate was not only in contact with a live wire, it was also covered in dew.

 As a result, according to the police report, both men were electrocuted as soon as they touched the gate, dying on the spot. The bodies of the deceased have now been taken to the mortuary at a local hospital for the purposes of a post-mortem autopsy.  

Advertisement

Published December 26th, 2023 at 18:05 IST

Your Voice. Now Direct.

Send us your views, we’ll publish them. This section is moderated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatsapp logo