Pets not only act as a source of entertainment but they reportedly also help in lowering blood pressure and combating stress. Many believe that the touch of pets have therapeutic effects.
In an exclusive list, we discuss how every pet lover can take their pets on long vacations, without any hassle. Check out the list.
Also Read | Radhika Apte's Stunning Beach Outfits Will Make You Want To Head For A Vacation Too
Also Read | Selena Gomez's Hawaii Vacation Turns Scary As She Gets Stung By Man O' War Jellyfish
How to travel with your pets
For every pet owner, traveling without their pet is very disheartening. However, most feel that carrying a pet on a long vacation seems like an unattainable task. But if one keeps these points in mind, they can travel with their pets easily, and overcome the dilemma of traveling without their pets.
- Before taking your pet on a long vacation, please make sure he is fit and is ready for a long and tenuous journey.
- While traveling with your pet on a flight, make sure that your pet has soft ventilated bags or kennel in place to make the travel easy. For the novice, go through rules and regulations of flying with a pet on aviation websites.
- Before making reservations for accommodation, look-up if the hotel or homestay that you are planning to live is pet-friendly.
- While planning the holiday itinerary, make sure you choose activities and places that are pet-friendly.
- When traveling, try to keep your pet on their normal schedule by feeding them at the regular time. By any chance, do not disturb the schedule of your pet.
- Keep away from medical tranquilizers, instead, give them natural pet calmers to make them less anxious.
While all these rules can make your travel easy, one should also ensure that their pet should not be a nuisance for fellow passengers. In such a case, a pet owner can engage with their pets by giving them some toys or chewies.
Also Read | Aparshakti Khurana Shares Adorable Vacation Photos With His Wife Aakriti
Also Read | Disha Patani's Vacation Outfits Will Help You Nail The Perfect Holiday Look