Wedding is a big day for the bride. Every bride wants to look her best on the special day and hence bridal make-up is one of the most essential aspects of the day. It is very important for the bride to be aware of every possible thing about bridal makeup.
The method to do bridal makeup has evolved over time and each and every bride wants the latest and most trending fashion in her bridal makeup. This is the reason a bride needs to make sure of certain points and keep them in mind before going ahead with the bridal makeup.
Below, we have listed a few points regarding bridal make-up that every girl should be aware of-
Image courtesy: @muskan_sachdeva_143
Also read | Wedding 101: Tips That Every Bridesmaid In The Bridal Squad Should Follow
Seven things that every bride should be aware of about bridal makeup
- The bride needs to speak to the makeup artist and have a clear knowledge between high definition makeup and airbrush makeup. Doing so can help the bride choose the best suited make up for her skin tone and quality. This will give the bride the best finishing and flawless makeup.
- The bride needs to make a proper plan with the makeup artist about the look she wants for her wedding. Make sure to keep a trial makeup session with your makeup artist. Doing this can help the bride know about her look and also which makeup goes with her skin tone and outfit. Also, makeup trials will make a note of mistakes that are to be avoided while selecting your makeup shades and tones.
Also read | Wedding Fashion: Here’s Upgrading Your Knowledge About Bridal 'chooda' Covers
- The bride should strictly avoid using any other makeup product and experiment it with her skin during wedding functions. It is really risky as the bride may feel itchy and this mistake may cost heavily. It is possible that she may end up with a skin reaction.
- The bride should always make sure that she is not wearing too much makeup. It is fine to do slight dramatic eyes and fake lashes along with bright lipstick, this is the best that can help achieve that heavy makeup look without actually doing it. The foundation should not be overdone and also go with lightweight eyelashes.
Also read | Bridal Makeup Inspirations To Take From Deepika Padukone For Your Wedding Day
Image courtesy: @makeovers_by_amaima
- The bride needs to give enough time to her makeup artist to finish her work and apply the makeup properly. If this is done properly then the makeup gets enough time to settle. It also makes sure that the makeup doesn’t smudge during all the long events and rituals.
- Brides mostly use a waterproof, smudge-proof and long-lasting makeup but something or the other can go wrong during the function. To get rid of such problems the bride should, without fail, ask her makeup artist to pack or prepare a touch-up bag in case of such tragedies.
- It is necessary for a bride to know that bold and dramatic bridal makeup looks are not at all in trend. Most of the brides these days are selecting more natural or dewy looks rather than loud makeup looks. Choosing dewy make-up enhances your features and makes your face look more natural and real.
Also read | Bridal Makeup Dos And Dont's For All Brides To Be In Upcoming Wedding Season