The New Year is less than two months away and there is no better way to celebrate it other than a ball dropping party. Whether you like it or not, one cannot deny the fact that the New Year is the perfect excuse to dress up and be at your best. It is the time to finally get in your closet and don your best outfits and celebrate the last moments of the last year.
ALSO READ | New Year 2020: Here Is How You Can Avoid Breaking Your Resolutions This Time
While we do know that you might have started prepping your skin for it, but don’t you think that your tresses need the same kind of attention so that they do not start acting like your past year’s bad memories? You also need to understand that your hair will also be bearing the brunt of your hardcore New Year showdown. Hence, we have compiled a list of hair care tips so that you do not look like Medusa at your New Year’s party.
ALSO READ | New Year 2020: List Of Games To Play At Your Office New Year Bash
Hair hacks to follow and get your tresses ready for the New Year
ALSO READ | Healthy New Year Resolutions For 2020 For A Healthier And Fitter Self
- Give yourself a pampering hair spa treatment a week before New Year's Eve. This will help in repairing any damage done to your hair. This will also provide a lustrous look to your tresses and reduce frizz as well.
- If you still feel that your hair is a bit frizzy and dull, then opt for a DIY conditioning treatment before you step into shampoo. Beat an egg with one teaspoon of honey and vinegar. Massage this mixture on your hair for 30 minutes before you go to shampoo. You can also wrap your hair in a hot towel. Thank us later when you will be blinded by the shine on your hair.
- Many of us might even opt to go for a sleek ponytail look for the New Year party. You may have aced in getting the ponytail completely right but there is some hair that has been flying in the air. In this case, you can either take a few drops of hair oil or serum and run in on your hair backwards. However, make sure that you take only a very small amount of the product.
- Do you feel that even after shampooing, your hair is oily? Dab some baby powder on your scalp. Now comb as usual and you will be surprised to see the oil vanish away.
- There are chances of your hair smelling bad during the party because of sweat or heat. To be on the safer side, spray some hair fragrance on your tresses before stepping out. This will leave your hair smelling fresh the entire time.
ALSO READ | New Year 2020: Steps On How To Follow Your Resolutions This Year