Pearl Gladiators will take on the Heat Stormers for the 15th match of the Qatar T10 League on Saturday, December 14 (11:30 PM IST). The match is set to be played at the West End Park International Stadium in Doha. The Heat Stormers and Pearl Gladiators are ranked fifth and sixth respectively on the points table. Both teams have had zero wins and three losses. You can play the HEA vs PEA match on the fantasy gaming app – Dream11. Here are the HEA vs PEA Dream11 prediction, squad details and player performances.
Also read | India firm favourites going into first ODI against West Indies
HEA vs PEA Dream11: Player performances and preview
Both teams need to defeat the other in order to move up the points table. The Heat Stormers last lost to the Swift Gallopers as they were unable to chase the latter's 153 total. Pearl Gladiators last lost to the Falcon Hunters by 37 runs on Friday, December 13. Dharmang Patel scored an unbeaten 26 runs in 14 balls for the Stormers during their match against the Falcon Hunters. Faisal Javed scored 27 runs in 26 balls for the Gladiators against the Flying Oryx. Mohammed Nadeem took one wicket and gave 11 runs in two overs during the same match.
Also read | Sachin reminisces about chance encounter in Chennai; crowdsources info about mystery man
HEA vs PEA Dream11: Injury update
- Currently, no players are ruled out of the upcoming HEA vs PEA game.
HEA vs PEA Dream11: Squad Details
HEA vs PEA Dream11 squad – Pearl Gladiators
- Faisal Javed, Sohaib Maqsood, Saqlain Arshad, Malinda Pushpakumara, Mehran Khan, Adnan Ilyas, Philip Joseph, Ajantha Mendis, Mohammad Sami, Sheikh Raheel, Mohammed Nadeem, Khurram Shahzad, Nafees Shahzad, Uzair Amir, Aadil Khan, Qalandar Khan, Fahad Nawaz and Karim Sadiq
HEA vs PEA Dream11 squad – Heat Stormers
- Manpreet Gony, Sikandar Raza, Andri Berenger, Scott Edwards, Gayan Munaweera, Dharmang Patel, Owais Ahmed, Raja Amir, Imraz Rafi, Talal Ahmed, Afsarullah Khan, Satvir Singh, Rana Naeem, Rishu Chopra and Simran
HEA vs PEA Dream11 prediction
- Wicketkeeper – Sheikh Raheel, Satvir Singh, Scott Edwards
- All-rounder –Faisal Javed, Uzair Amir
- Batsmen – Mehran Khan, Sikandar Raza (C)
- Bowlers – Ajantha Mendis, Mohammad Sami (VC), Mohammed Nadeem
Note: These HEA vs PEA prediction are made from our own analysis and do not guarantee you positive results.
Also read | Marnus Labuschagne reveals the secret weapon behind his scintillating form
Also read | Prasad claims Dhoni has 'achieved everything under the sun', trumps talks on retirement