Arsenal to take on Crystal Palace in Gameweek 22 of the Premier League on Saturday. The match is set to be played at Selhurst Park, London. The game commences at 6:00 PM (IST).
Also Read: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal Live Streaming Details, Team News And Match Preview
CRY vs ARS Dream11 Preview
Arsenal are trying to find their groove under new manager Mikel Arteta. Palace would look to continue their decent season with a win against high-flying Arsenal. Palace are currently 9th in the Premier League table. They are above Arsenal who are at 10th. Just a solitary point separates the two teams.
Also Read: Palace Signs Cenk Tosun On Loan From Everton
CRY vs ARS Dream11 Injury and Availability News:
- Crystal Palace are without Andros Townsend, Christian Benteke, Jeffrey Schlupp, Joel Ward, Mamadou Sakho, Patrick Van Aanholt and Scott Dan due to injuries while Luka Milivojevic is suspended.
- Arsenal are without Kieran Tierney, Hector Bellerin and Calum Chambers.
Also Read: Romelu Lukaku Convinces Ashley Young Via Call To Leave Man United And Join Inter Milan
CRY vs ARS Dream11 Probable Playing XI
- CRY: Guaita, Kelly, Tomkins, Cahill, Riedewald, Kouyate, McCarthy, McArthur, Max Meyer, Wilfried Zaha, Jordan Ayew.
- ARS: Leno, Maitland-Niles, Sokratis, Luiz, Kolasinac, Torreira, Xhaka, Pepe, Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette.
CRY vs ARS Dream11 Picks
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is one of the leading scorers in the Premier League and he is expected to be amongst the goals. Strike partner Alexandre Lacazette and Nicolas Pepe are also likely to make an impact. For Crystal Palace, Wilfried Zaha is critical, considering Arsenal’s fragile defence.
CRY vs ARS Dream11 Captain and Vice-Captain Selection
- Captain – Aubameyang, Lacazette, Zaha
- Vice-Captain –Ozil, Pepe, McArthur
- Aubameyang and Zaha will be perfect options as captain or vice-captain.
CRY vs ARS Dream11 Team
- Keeper – Leno
- Defenders – Sokratis, Kelly, Maitland-Niles
- Midfielders- Torreira, McArthur, Zaha, Pepe, Meyer
- Strikers – Aubameyang, Lacazette
CRY vs ARS Dream11 Prediction
- Arsenal are likely to defeat Crystal Palace.
Also Read: Premier League Matchday 22 Preview: Liverpool Face Off Against Harry Kane-less Spurs