Many people around the globe are now shifting to eWallets and online payments modes over cash transactions. Many apps such as Paytm, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, PhonePe and more have flourished during this time. However, many apps such as Amazon Pay do not provide options to transfer money from Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Accounts or other online wallet apps such as Paytm and others. Paytm being one of the leading online payment modes in India and most of the people around the country prefer Paytm over many reliable apps.
It has become a problem for many people to do transactions as the receiver may not have or prefer Amazon Pay even if the app offers incredible features such as corporate gift cards, vouchers and more. But, in India, Paytm became one of the most successful and reliable sources of transferring money online during the time of demonetisation. If you wish to transfer Amazon Pay Balance to Paytm, here are some hacks that you can try as Amazon Pay does not provide such features.
Transfer Amazon Pay Balance To Paytm - Trick One
- Download SnaPay from Google Play Store.
- Create a new account using Google or Facebook.
- Enter the phone number and verify OTP.
- Now enter your permanent address and tap on 'Submit'.
- Open the App and tap on the 'Update Your Bank Account' section there you can add any payments account or wallet. Choose Paytm while updating your bank account details on SnaPay.
- Now go to Payment Request Options and enter the payment request amount.
- Continue and select payment way as Wallet, then choose Amazon Pay Balance (Make sure to not choose Paytm as it is your updated SnaPay account).
- Login your Amazon account and make the payment. Note that Snapay takes 2.99% additional charge for money transfer.
- After completing, the sent amount will be transferred in your Paytm Account.
Also Read | PM CARES fund: Paytm aims to contribute Rs 500 crore; here's how you can help in mission
Also Read | Paytm employee in Gurgaon tests positive for Coronavirus; staff advised to work from home
How to convert Amazon Pay balance to Paytm or bank? Trick Two
- Download an eCommerce or an online shopping app that offers eWallet and Amazon Pay as a Payment option feature for eg: Future Pay, Lulu & Sky, Club factory App and more.
- Then create your account in such online shopping applications or login into your old account
- Order anything and enter the Delivery Address
- Choose the payment option as Amazon Pay Balance, and place the order
- After a few minutes, cancel the order and wait for the refund that will be transferred in a while (as per the refund terms and conditions specified by the app)
- The paid amount will be refunded to eWallet of the application
- Now, you can transfer this amount to your Paytm account effectively.
Also Read | How to cancel FASTag: Know Paytm cancellation process and customer care helpline
Also Read | Paytm urges telecom operators to act fast to counter the menace of online frauds