The silhouette challenge has been trending on social media with a number of netizens have been uploading their versions of the challenge and sharing it. If you are wondering how to do the silhouette challenge, then here is a step by step explanation of how to do the challenge. Read on to know-how.
Read Also | Australia's Platypus Habitat Declines By 22 Percent Over 30 Years: Study
What is the silhouette challenge?
- The silhouette challenge involves a user to pose in a doorway in a way that the camera takes only a black silhouette. The black silhouette has to be against a red background.
How to do the silhouette challenge filter?
- Open Snapchat app and head to the camera screen.
- Click on the smiley face icon to the right-hand side of the camera button.
- Then, press ‘explore’ in the bottom right-hand corner.
- In the search bar, type ‘vin rouge’.
- Click on the filter and it will be applied.
Silhouette Challenge song
- A number of users add the silhouette challenge song, Put Your Head on My Shoulder by Paula Anka.
Read Also | Milind Soman Replies To Fan Who Asks Him To Recreate Beach Running Picture In Cold Weather
New version of the silhouette challenge
As the silhouette challenge evolved, a number of users started combining it with the buss challenge. In that the users would create videos where they would pose against a normal background then the video would transition and the background would change to the red background with the user seen as a black silhouette. Many other users were left wondering how to remove red light in the silhouette challenge? While there is not a way to remove the red filter after it has been applied, there are some tricks that a user can use to give a similar effect.
- Find a doorway that you can film in.
- Stand in front of it and film the first part of the video and film in full lightning.
- Now, for the silhouette section, you actually need to film the clip on Snapchat and apply a filter called ‘Vin Rouge’.
- Then, turn off all the lights apart from one light in the room behind you.
- This should make you look like a silhouette. Make sure you wear tight-fitting clothes to add to the effect.
- Now all you need to do is save both clips to your camera roll and edit them both together.
- Then, add the Put Your Head on My Shoulder sound.
Read Also | 'High Time The Truth Came Out': Govinda After Krushna Abhishek's 'defamatory' Comments
Read Also | Payal Ghosh Poses Question On 'credentials' Of Actors Amid Ongoing Drug Probe