Updated January 5th, 2024 at 11:40 IST
JEE Main 2024: NTA opens image correction window for candidates, here's how to rectify your image
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened of the image correction window for the JEE Main Exam 2024 Session 1.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened of the image correction window for the JEE Main Exam 2024 Session 1. Applicants who have completed the Joint Entrance Examination application process can view the image correction notification on the official NTA JEE website at jeemain.nta.ac.in. JEE Main Exam 2024 Session 1: Image correction window now available JEE Main Exam 2024 Session 1: Image correction window now available. This window for uploading corrected photographs will be accessible from January 4 to January 6, 2024.
“It has been observed that the Photograph uploaded by few candidate for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) – 2024 has not been found as per the required specifications, therefore, it has been decided to give an opportunity to candidates to upload the Photograph as per required specifications to avoid rejection of application by opening the window to change their actual recent photograph on their respective online application forms,” the official notice reads.
Important Instructions for JEE Main application form image correction
The official announcement specifies detailed instructions for the candidate’s photograph:
- The recent photograph should be either in color or black & white, displaying 80% of the face (without a mask), including ears, against a white background. The size of the Passport size Photograph should range from 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Spectacles are permissible only if they are regularly used.
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- Applications not adhering to these instructions or featuring unclear photographs are liable to be rejected. Applications lacking photographs altogether will be rejected.
- The photographs do not require attestation. However, candidates are advised to retain 6 to 8 passport size color photographs with a white background.
- Candidates should note that if uploaded photographs are found to be fabricated (de-shaped or appearing hand-made or computer-generated), the candidate’s application will be rejected. Such actions will be considered as using Unfair Means, leading to appropriate consequences for the candidate.
How to correct your image in the JEE Mains application form?
Visit the official website- jeemain.nta.ac.in
Click on 'Login' tab
Now, log in using your registration number and password
Click on the ‘Image Correction’ option
Upload your corrected image as specified in the notice.
Make sure the image is in the required size.
Click on the ‘Upload’ button.
Submit the form.
JEE Main Session 1 examination is scheduled to take place from January 24 to February 1, 2024, across various exam centers nationwide. As per National Testing Agency (NTA) officials, candidates appearing for the engineering entrance exam, JEE-Main, will undergo frisking and biometric attendance checks, even after restroom breaks. The release of exam city details and admit cards will be communicated in due course. For further information, candidates are advised to refer to the official NTA JEE website.
Published January 5th, 2024 at 11:40 IST
Republic Top 5
Afghan fan's BEAUTIFUL message on birth of Akaay KohliSports 25 minutes ago