Updated January 5th, 2024 at 13:56 IST
UGC NET answer key challenge window closing today, here's how to raise objection online
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the closure of the UGC NET 2023 Answer Key objection window, which concludes on January 5, 2024.
- 2 min read
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the closure of the UGC NET 2023 Answer Key objection window, which concludes on January 5, 2024. Candidates seeking to raise objections against the answer key can avail themselves of this opportunity via the official UGC NET website at ugcnet.nta.ac.in. The release of the Answer Key took place on January 3, 2024. Those dissatisfied with the Answer Key can challenge it by paying a non-refundable processing fee of ₹200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per questioned item.
How to challenge UGC NET answer key
1. Visit the official UGC NET website at ugcnet.nta.ac.in.
2. Access the UGC NET 2023 Answer Key objection window on the homepage.
3. Log in to your account and select the specific question for which you wish to raise an objection.
4. Provide your proposed answer and complete the processing fee payment.
5. Submit your objection and download the confirmation page for future reference.
6. Retain a hard copy of the submission for potential use.
The processing fee payment can be made using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI Payment Modes. As stated in the official notice, the candidates' challenges will undergo verification by a panel of subject experts. Correct challenges will lead to the revision of the Answer Key, impacting all candidates' responses accordingly. The revised Final Answer Key will determine the result's preparation and declaration. However, individual candidates will not receive notifications regarding the acceptance or rejection of their challenges. The key finalized by the experts post-challenge will be considered conclusive.
Published January 5th, 2024 at 13:56 IST