Apart from being a popular MTV VJ, and a model, Anusha Dandekar makes hairstyle videos as well. These videos give out different ideas for hairstyles. Anusha's videos are ideal for getting style tips for your next party, casual meets, or any celebration. The three best hairstyles as suggested by the Supermodel of the Year mentor are given below. Check them out-
Anusha Dandekar's hairstyles to glam up your looks
How to style Buns:
- Flick your hair and tie you’re a high pony
- Split the pony hair into half. Make sure your front half is lesser than your back half.
- Brush your front side of the hair and place it on top of your face and pull your hair back.
- Take a pin and pin up your hair. You will have a French bow on top of your head.
- Now, brush your back part of the ponytail
- Twist the back part of the ponytail and turn it around the bow.
- Pin that hair with the bow. Keep pinning your hair till your bow looks clean and nice.
- Iron your fringes
Also Read:Saif Ali Khan's Sported Different Hairstyles From 'Khiladi' To 'Jawaani Jaaneman
Read: Deepika Padukone Inspired Hairstyles That Are Ideal For Every Occasion
How to style your short hair: Hairstyle for short hair
- Take a tail comb and measure to get a perfect middle partition.
- Take the front part of your hair and twist it neatly and pin at the back. Do the same with the other section of the hair ‘
- Use your hair straighter to straighten the rest of your hair.
Also Read: Jennifer Winget's Hairstyles Might Give You Some Major Hair Goals, See Pics
Style your hair for Parties
- Take a tail comb and get a middle partition for the only front portion
- Flatten the front fringe and smooth it out
- Use a little bit of a sea salt spray in your hair
- Again flatten your hair
- Now, grab all your hair and pull your hair behind into a ponytail.
- Push your two thumbs to push up your ponytail
- Use a comb to give a puffy look
Also Read: Beyonce's Hairstyles To Take Inspiration From For This Valentine's Day
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.