Kartik Aaryan is a Bollywood actor who has gained a massive fanbase over the years. Apart from being a talented actor, Kartik Aaryan is definitely close to his family as is evident from his social media handle. He recently celebrated her sister's birthday at home by cooking a special cake for her amidst the Coronavirus lockdown in the country.
Check out what the Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety actor eats in a day to maintain his health. Here are excerpts from his interview to an entertainment portal.
ALSO READ| Kangana Ranaut Praises Kartik Aaryan, Calls Him A 'genuine Talent
Kartik Aaryan's diet secret
- Kartik has a peculiar diet plan given by his trainer according to which Kartik has been suggested to have 7-8 meals per day.
- His meals are more of protein and less of fats and carbohydrates. He also adds that his meal portions are small and are often with minimal or no oil.
- He starts his first meal around 09:00 am. Post which, he has several small meals around 7 to 8 times a day at 2-hour intervals.
- He makes sure to include fruits in his food every day.
- Usually, he prefers the normally cooked vegetables, but if he is on an extreme diet he opts for salad or boiled vegetables.
- He eats any kind of roti when he is not on a specific diet. But when on diet, he prefers having nachni or jawar or sometimes no roti as well.
Image courtesy: Kartik Aaryan Instagram
ALSO READ| Kartik Aaryan Bakes Cake-turned-biscuit For Sister's Birthday, Calls Her 'pride Of Family'
Kartik's daily schedule
- Kartik generally wakes up at around 8:15 to 8:30 am.
- He also ensures that he gets 8 hours of sleep and has an adequate amount of water.
Favourites food items of Kartik
- Favourite Fruit: Mango
- Favourite Vegetable: Ladyfingers
- Hot Beverage: Tea
- Desserts: Kartik has a sweet tooth and rasmalai and chocolates are his favourites
- Cuisines: Indian cuisine, with Pav Bhaji and Chole Bhature being his favourite dishes
ALSO READ| Kartik Aaryan Goofs Up The New Hand Emoji Challenge; Watch Video
ALSO READ| Kartik Aaryan Pledges Rs 1 Cr To PM-CARES; Says 'whatever I Am Today Is Because Of Fans'
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.