Ellen DeGeneres is an American comedian, television show host, actor, writer, and producer and is most famously known for hosting her very popular talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, since the year 2003. Ellen has appeared in various films as well including Mr. Wrong, EDtv, The Love Letter, and also provided the voice for the animated character Dory in the film Finding Nemo. She starred in two television sitcoms, Ellen from 1994 to 1998 and The Ellen Show from 2001 to 2002. On the occasion of Ellen DeGeneres' birthday on January 26, take the following quiz to find out how well you know the talk show host.
The quiz will be based on Ellen DeGeneres facts and Ellen DeGeneres trivia.
1) What is Ellen DeGeneres' full name?
2) What was the title of Ellen DeGeneres' first book?
3) In which year did Ellen DeGeneres win her first Emmy Award?
4) Which is the television show with which Ellen DeGeneres began her acting career?
5) How many Emmy awards has Ellen won?
6) How many books have Ellen DeGeneres authored till now?
7) Which prestigious awards show has Ellen DeGeneres NOT hosted till now?
8) What is the name of Ellen DeGeneres' production company?
9) In which year was Ellen DeGeneres awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom?
10) For which movie did Ellen win the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress?
1) Ellen Lee DeGeneres
2) My Point... And I Do Have One
4) Open House
5) 30 Emmy Awards
6) 4 books
7) Golden Globe Awards
8) A Very Good Production
10) Finding Nemo
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.